Violent competition or striving
- intense feelings of suffering; intense emotional or actual pain
- circumstances of acute pain
- Violent contest or striving.
- Pain therefore severe on trigger writhing or contortions of the body, similar to those made in the athletic contests in Greece; and for this reason, severe pain of brain or body; anguish; paroxysm of grief; especially, the sufferings of Christ in the yard of Gethsemane.
- Paroxysm of pleasure; keen emotion.
- the final fight of life; demise challenge.
To dream that you are enduring and in agony suggest that you may need some aid in moving forward in life. Alternatively it may imply some existence that you know is truly killing both you and must fix the problem. Agoraphobia - If we dream we have been agoraphobic implies that are afraid to see people judge you. You'll want to be confident inside your life and locate methods to make you much more positive. You are showing signs and symptoms of social anxiety. AIDS - If you desire catching AIDS signify individuals near you tend to be assaulting your internally. You may want to protect yourself as a result. In the event that you fancy someone else has actually AIDS claim that you might help them, be some exactly what of an
later 14c., "mental suffering" (especially compared to Christ into the outdoors of Gethsemane), from Old French agonie, agoine "anguish, terror, death agony" (14c.), and straight from Late Latin agonia, from Greek agonia "a (mental) challenge for success," initially "a struggle for triumph inside games," from agon "assembly for a contest," from agein "to lead" (see act (letter.)). Sense of "extreme bodily suffering" first recorded c.1600.
(letter.) Violent competition or striving.
- (n.) Pain so extreme on cause writhing or contortions associated with body, just like those made in the athletic competitions in Greece; thus, extreme discomfort of mind or human anatomy; anguish; paroxysm of grief; particularly, the sufferings of Christ in yard of Gethsemane.
- (letter.) Paroxysm of pleasure; keen feeling.
- (letter.) The final fight of life; demise fight.
After summers of waiting and years of agony underground, he had his tool to use against Memon.