Of or related to the abdomen ventral as the abdominal regions muscles cavity
- A fish associated with the group Abdominales
- of or associated with or nearby the abdomen
- the muscle tissue of abdomen
- Of or with respect to the abdomen; ventral; since, the abdominal regions, muscle tissue, cavity.
- Having stomach fins; belonging to the Abdominales; since, abdominal fishes.
- A fish associated with the group Abdominales.
Relating to the stomach, the belly, that the main human body which contains all the structures amongst the chest and pelvis. The stomach is divided anatomically through the chest by the diaphragm, the powerful muscle tissue spanning the human body cavity underneath the lung area.
1550s, from health Latin abdominalis, from abdomen (genitive abdominis); see stomach.
(a.) Of or pertaining to the stomach; ventral; since, the stomach areas, muscle tissue, hole.
- (a.) Having abdominal fins; belonging to the Abdominales; as, stomach fishes.
- (n.) A fish of team Abdominales.
S Abdominal Segments and i Appendages.