A monastery or community of people of either intercourse secluded from globe and specialized in religion and celibacy additionally the monastic building or structures
- a church associated with a monastery or convent
- a convent ruled by an abbess
- a monastery ruled by an abbot
- A monastery or community of people of either intercourse, secluded from globe and dedicated to faith and celibacy; also, the monastic building or buildings.
- The chapel of a monastery.
once we run into an Abbey inside our dreams declare that we are trying to find inner serenity and clean old practices. If the walking away from an Abby means that you're feeling spirituality deserted and want to restore hope.
Diminutive of Abigail: dad rejoiced, or dad's delight. Offers happiness. The intelligent, beautiful Abigail ended up being Old Testament King David's 3rd partner, referred to as "great in discernment and gorgeous in type."
Name Origin: Hebrew
Name Gender: Female
mid-13c., "convent headed by an abbot or abbess," from Anglo-French abbeie, Old French aba
(n.) A monastery or culture of individuals of either sex, secluded through the globe and specialized in faith and celibacy; also, the monastic building or buildings.
- (n.) The chapel of a monastery.
The lordship was given to the abbey of Stratford, and, passing to the crown at the dissolution, formed part of the dowry of Catherine of Portugal, and was therefore called the Queen's Manor.