The work of approximating a drawing advancing or being almost strategy in addition the consequence of approximating
- an imprecise or partial account
- an approximate calculation of amount or degree or worth
- the grade of coming near to identity (especially close in amount)
- the act of taking near or bringing together especially the cut edges of structure
- The act of approximating; a drawing, advancing or being almost; strategy; in addition, the consequence of approximating.
- a technique for the correct estimate, calculation, or conception, or even to confirmed quantity, high quality, etc.
- A continual strategy or coming nearer to an effect; as, to solve an equation by approximation.
- A value that is nearly but not precisely correct.
This situation can occur when a charitable gift is used since almost as it is possible toward initial desires of donor.
early 15c., "act of coming near or close," noun of activity from estimated (v.). Meaning "result of approximating" is from 1650s.
(letter.) The work of approximating; a drawing, advancing or being near; strategy; in addition, caused by approximating.
- (letter.) A technique for the correct estimate, calculation, or conception, or even a given volume, quality, etc.
- (n.) A continual strategy or coming nearer to an effect; since, to resolve an equation by approximation.
- (n.) A value that is nearly however exactly correct.
The approximation was mutual.