later in time or spot behind afterwards as he follows after
- After that later eventually subsequent succeeding as an after period of life
- Behind in place as men in line one after another
- behind or perhaps in the rear
- located farther aft
- occurring at the same time subsequent to a reference time
- After that; later on with time; subsequent; succeeding; as, one after period of life.
- Hinder; nearer the rear.
- To ward the stern regarding the ship; -- put on any object in the rear section of a vessel; since the after cabin, after hatchway.
- Behind positioned; as, males in line one after another.
- Here in rank; close to trying.
- Later in time; subsequent; as, after supper, after three times. It frequently precedes a clause. Previously that has been interposed between it while the term.
- Subsequent to as well as in result of; as, after everything said, i will be cautious.
- Subsequent to and notwithstanding; as, all things considered our advice, you took that course.
- going toward from behind; following, searching for; in search for.
- Denoting desire to or object; concerning; in relation to; since, to maintain workmen; to ask after a buddy; to thirst after righteousness.
- In replica of; in conformity with; after the types of; since, to produce something after a model; an image after Rubens; the child takes after their dad.
- Relating to; prior to; in conformity because of the nature of; as, he acted after their kind.
- based on the path and impact of; in percentage to; befitting.
- later over time or place; behind; afterward; because, he employs after.
Later, succeeding, subsequent to, substandard in point period or of priority or choice.
- right back passage [coll.] [anus]
(a.) After that; later in time; subsequent; succeeding; as, an after period of life.
- (a.) Hinder; nearer the trunk.
- (a.) To ward the stern of this ship; -- put on any item inside back element of a vessel; while the after cabin, after hatchway.
- (prep.) Behind in place; as, guys in line one after another.
- (prep.) Here in ranking; close to so as.
- (prep.) Later on with time; subsequent; because, after-supper, after three days. It often precedes a clause. Previously which was interposed between it in addition to term.
- (prep.) Subsequent to plus result of; as, after that which you have said, I shall be mindful.
- (prep.) Subsequent to and notwithstanding; as, in the end our guidance, you took that training course.
- (prep.) Moving toward from behind; after, looking for; in search of.
- (prep.) Denoting desire to or object; concerning; concerning; because, to maintain workmen; to ask after a buddy; to thirst after righteousness.
- (prep.) In imitation of; in conformity with; after the method of; as, to produce a thing after a model; a photo after Rubens; the kid takes after their father.
- (prep.) According to; according to; in conformity using nature of; as, he acted after their sort.
- (prep.) In line with the path and influence of; in proportion to; befitting.
- (adv.) Later eventually or place; behind; later; since, he uses after.
I cautioned everyone not to be concerned with what occurred after we conveyed a tip.