initial three letters of alphabet employed for the complete alphabet
- initial three letters of alphabet, useful for the wholeu000du000a alphabet.
- A primer for teaching the alphabet and very first elements ofu000du000a reading.
- The simplest rudiments of any topic; as, the A-B-C of finance.
the very first three letters of alphabet, employed for the complete alphabet.
- A primer for teaching the alphabet and first components of reading.
- the best rudiments of any subject; since, the of finance.
The old prince seemed convinced not only that all the men of the day were mere babies who did not know the A B C of war or of politics, and that Bonaparte was an insignificant little Frenchy, successful only because there were no longer any Potemkins or Suvorovs left to oppose him; but he was also convinced that there were no political difficulties in Europe and no real war, but only a sort of puppet show at which the men of the day were playing, pretending to do something real.