De Senarmont (1808-1862), was appointed conservator of the mineralogical collections at the Ecole des Mines.
In 1858 he accepted the position of conservator of Egyptian monuments to the ex-khedive, Ismail Pasha, and removed with his family to Cairo.
In 1807 he became professor of chemistry and mineralogy at the university of Landshut, and in 1823 conservator of the mineralogical collections at Munich, where he was appointed professor of mineralogy three years later, on the removal thither of the university of Landshut.
X.) by Camillo Paderni, conservator of the Portici Museum.
He went in 1651 to Paris, where he formed a friendship with Gabriel Naude, conservator of the Mazarin library.
In 1823 he was appointed conservator of the physical cabinet at Munich, and in the following year he received from the king of Bavaria the civil order of merit.