Cool energizing fresh as a caller time the caller atmosphere
- person who calls
- offering coolness
- an investor who purchases a call option
- the bettor in a card online game who suits the wager and demands a show of arms
- a person who declares the changes of tips during a-dance
- an individual who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- the person who convenes a meeting
- anyone starting a telephone telephone call
- a social or business visitor
- person who calls.
- Cool; energizing; fresh; because, a caller time; the caller environment.
- Fresh; in good condition; since, caller berrings.
c.1500, "one whom proclaims," representative noun from call (v.). Meaning "one who announces step changes at a dance" is recorded from 1882; "one who puts a telephone telephone call," 1898. Meaning "a social visitor" is attested from 1786.
Dean took a deep breath and tried to consider the implications of his answer to the caller as he made his way to his bedroom.