To hit or drive with all the horns or visit butt while the ram bunted the son
- A push or shove a butt
- To swell away due to the fact sail bunts
- the center part hole or stomach of a sail the part of a furled sail which can be in the center of lawn
- A fungus Ustilago foeligtida which impacts the ear of cereals filling the grains with a fetid dust also known as pepperbrand
- to hit, push or shove against
- hit a basketball in a way in order to make it go a quick distance
- infection of grain characterized by replacement associated with the grains with oily public of smelly smut spores
- similar to Tilletia caries
- fungus that destroys kernels of grain by replacing all of them with greasy public of smelly spores
- (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without moving the bat
- A fungus (Ustilago foetida) which impacts the ear of cereals, completing the grains with a fetid dust; -- also called pepperbrand.
- The middle component, cavity, or stomach of a sail; the element of a furled sail that is at center for the garden.
- To enlarge away; because, the sail bunts.
- To strike or press utilizing the horns or mind; to butt; as, the ram bunted the man.
1825, "to strike using the mind or horns," maybe an alteration of butt (v.) with a goat at heart, or a survival from center English bounten "to go back." As a baseball term from 1889. Associated: Bunted; bunting.
- 1767, "a push;" see bunt (v.). Baseball feeling is from 1889.
- colorfully [Am.]
- colorful [Am.]
- coloured [Br.]
- colourfully [Br.]
- colourful [Br.]
- homosexual [dated] [gaily coloured]
- many-coloured [Br.]
- multi-coloured [Br.]
- multicolored [Am.]
- parti-coloured [Br.]
- versicolor [Am.]
- versicolour [Br.]
(n.) A fungus (Ustilago foetida) which affects the ear of grains, filling the grains with a fetid dirt; -- also called pepperbrand.
- (n.) The center component, cavity, or belly of a sail; the section of a furled sail which is on center regarding the yard.
- (v. i.) To enlarge away; as, the sail bunts.
- (v. t. & i.) To strike or press utilizing the horns or head; to butt; since, the ram bunted the guy.
Hic Bunt poetae Pacuvi Marci sita Ossa.