Shape build as a type of construction given that built of a ship
- Formed shaped built made frequently utilized in composition and preceded by the term denoting the proper execution as frigate built clipper-built etc
- (used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) included with increase effectiveness
- of Build
- Shape; develop; type of structure; because, the built of a ship.
- created; formed; constructed; made; -- often found in composition and preceded because of the term denoting the proper execution; because, frigate-built, clipper-built, etc.
1560s, "built, erected," past participle adjective from establish (v.). Indicating "physically well-developed" is by 1940s (well-built in mention of a female is from 1871); integrated (adj.) is from 1898.
(imp. & p. p.) of Build
- (letter.) Shape; build; type of construction; as, the built of a ship.
- (a.) Formed; shaped; built; made; -- usually found in composition and preceded because of the term denoting the proper execution; as, frigate-built, clipper-built, etc.
Athens, however, was the favourite site of his architectural labours; here he built the temple of Olympian Zeus, the Panhellenion, the Pantheon, the library, a gymnasium and a temple of Hera.