a title directed at several United states timber of the same genus AEligsculus due to the fact horse-chestnut
- the inedible nutlike seed associated with horse chestnut
- tree having palmate leaves and enormous groups of white to red blossoms followed by brown shiny inedible seeds
- a native or resident of Ohio
- a title provided to a few United states bushes associated with same genus (Aesculus) due to the fact horse-chestnut.
- A cant title for a native in Ohio.
(n.) A name given to several American bushes of the same genus (Aesculus) once the horse-chestnut.
- (n.) A cant name for a native in Ohio.
On the Sierra the underbrush is characterized by the pungent manzanita, the California buckeye and the chamiso; the last two growing equally abundantly on the Coast Range.