To dispose off in bubbles to bubble
- a new sibling slightly guy a familiar term of target of a tiny son
- powerful malt alcohol
- powerful malt alcohol.
- a new bro; somewhat man; -- a familiar term of address of a little man.
- To dispose off in bubbles; to bubble.
familiar target for males, 1839, possibly a variation of bud "only a little guy" (1848), United states English colloquial; maybe from German bube "boy," or from English sibling.
- chap [coll.] [boy]
(letter.) Strong malt alcohol.
- (n.) A young bro; just a little boy; -- a familiar term of target of a little son.
- (v. t.) To dispose off in bubbles; to bubble.
The third room is filled with my wizard mad scientist husband's electronic hub bub of messy experiments.