Like a brother affectionately kindly
- Of or pertaining to brothers such as for instance is normal for brothers getting to brothers kind affectionate as brotherly love
- like or characteristic of or befitting a brother
- (archaic as adverb) in a brotherly fashion
- Of or regarding brothers; particularly is natural for brothers; getting to brothers; type; affectionate; because, brotherly love.
- Like a brother; affectionately; kindly.
Old English bro
(a.) Of or pertaining to brothers; such as for instance is normal for brothers; becoming to brothers; kind; affectionate; as, brotherly love.
- (adv.) Like a brother; affectionately; kindly.
The meetings of the circles have no administrative character, but are mere brotherly conferences.