A nuptial festival or ceremony a married relationship
- Of or regarding a bride or even to wedding ceremony nuptial as bridal ornaments a bridal ensemble a bridal chamber
- of or relating to a marriage
- of or regarding a bride
- archaic terms for a marriage or wedding ceremony feast
- Of or with respect to a bride, or even marriage; nuptial; since, bridal ornaments; a bridal ensemble; a bridal chamber.
- A nuptial festival or ceremony; a marriage.
mid-15c., transported usage of noun bridal "wedding feast," Old English brydealo "marriage feast," from bryd ealu, literally "bride ale" (see bride + ale); 2nd element later mistaken for suffix -al (1), specially after c.1600.
(letter.) Of or with respect to a bride, or to wedding; nuptial; since, bridal ornaments; a bridal ensemble; a bridal chamber.
- (letter.) A nuptial festival or ceremony; a married relationship.
This is intended to be drunk by king and queen on their bridal night and will ensure their undying love for each other.