Shortness of timeframe briefness period because the brevity of human being life
- making use of brief expressions
- the attribute of being brief or fleeting
- Shortness of timeframe; briefness of the time; as, the brevity of person life.
- Contraction into few terms; conciseness.
c.1500, from Latin brevitatem (nominative brevitas) "shortness" in area or time, from brevis "quick" (see brief (adj.)).
(n.) Shortness of duration; briefness of the time; because, the brevity of human being life.
- (n.) Contraction into few terms; conciseness.
Ziauddin Ahmad has delineated these arguments with admirable brevity and clarity.