A plate of metal covering the breast as defensive armor
- armor plate that shields the chest; the front section of a cuirass
- a plate of steel since the breast as protective armor.
- A piece against that the workman presses their breast in operating a breast exercise, or other similar device.
- A strap that runs across a horse's breast.
- A part of the vestment of large priest, used upon the front regarding the ephod. It absolutely was a double little bit of richly embroidered things, a span square, set with twelve precious stones, where were etched the brands of twelve tribes of Israel. See Ephod.
(n.) A plate of metal since the breast as defensive armor.
- (n.) An item against that the workman presses his breast in operating a breast exercise, or other comparable tool.
- (n.) A strap that operates across a horse's breast.
In addition to a tunic (kuttoneth) and a seamless mantle or robe (meil), he wore the breastplate (hoshen), the ephod, and a rich outer girdle.