- To start to awake
- A plait band or thin fabric formed by intertwining or weaving collectively various strands
- decorate with braids or ribbons
- make by braiding or interlacing
- a hairdo created by braiding or twisting the hair
- kind or weave into a braid or braids
- trimming used to enhance garments or curtains
- To weave, interlace, or entwine collectively, as three or more strands or threads; to make into a braid; to plait.
- To socialize, or to provide a uniformly soft consistence,u000du000a by beating, massaging, or straining, such as some culinary businesses.
- To reproach. [Obs.] See Upbraid.
- A plait, musical organization, or thin material created by intertwining or weaving collectively different strands.
- A narrow textile, since wool, silk, or linen, useful for binding, trimming, or ornamenting outfits, etc.
- a fast motion; a start.
- an elegant; freak; caprice.
- To start; to awake.
"to plait, knit, weave, angle collectively," c.1200, breidan, from Old English bregdan "to go quickly, pull, shake, swing, throw (in wrestling), draw (a sword); bend, weave, knit, join together; alter shade, vary; system, feign, pretend" (class III powerful verb, past tense br
- to some extent from stem found in Old English gebr
To weave together three or more lengthy bits of dough.
(v. t.) To weave, interlace, or entwine collectively, as three or even more strands or threads; to form into a braid; to plait.
- (v. t.) To mingle, or even to provide a uniformly smooth consistence, by beating, massaging, or straining, such as some cooking functions.
- (n.) A plait, band, or narrow textile created by intertwining or weaving together various strands.
- (n.) A narrow material, as of wool, silk, or linen, used for binding, cutting, or ornamenting dresses, etc.
- (n.) A quick motion; a-start.
- (n.) An elegant; freak; caprice.
- (v. i.) To start; to awake.
- (v. t.) Deceitful.
The municipal golf links are on the Braid Hills.