An ornamental band or band when it comes to wrist or perhaps the arm today an ornament encircling the wrist worn by females or women
- jewellery used all over wrist for design
- a band of cloth or leather-based or steel backlinks mounted on a wristwatch and covered round the wrist
- An ornamental musical organization or ring, for the wrist or perhaps the arm; inu000du000a contemporary times, a decoration encircling the wrist, donned by ladies or girls.
- an item of protective armor the arm.
mid-15c., from Old French bracelet (14c.), diminutive of bracel, from Latin bracchiale "armlet," from bracchium "an arm, a forearm" (see support (n.)).
(n.) An ornamental musical organization or band, the wrist or even the supply; in our contemporary world, an ornament encircling the wrist, worn by females or girls.
- (letter.) A bit of defensive armor for the supply.
She pushed herself away from the doorframe and retreated to her room, only to find the prisoner's bracelet didn't work.