a breed of canine
- person who packs cardboard boxes
- one that boxes a pugilist
- a workman utilized to pack things into bins
- a person who battles together with his fists for recreation
- an associate of a nationalistic Chinese key community that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign passions in Asia
- a breed of stocky medium sized short-haired dog with a brindled layer and square-jawed muzzle created in Germany
- person who packs bins.
- a person who boxes; a pugilist.
"fighter," late 15c., representative noun from package (v.2). Title of breed of canine (1934), is from German (the breed originated from Germany), it self obtained from English boxer "fighter;" the dog so named for its pugnaciousness. Boxer short pants (1943) so called from their particular resemblance to your attire used in the band.
- pugilist [dated or hum.]
- pug [coll.] [boxer]
- Terme Boxer [Boxer of Quirinal]
- boxer [dog]
- pugilists [dated or hum.]
- pugs [coll.] [boxers]
- to field
(n.) One that packs cardboard boxes.
- (n.) One that boxes; a pugilist.
In spite of interruption caused by the Boxer outbreak, through communication was established in 1901.