Brought forth as an animal introduced into life introduced by beginning
- introduced into existence
- becoming talented through hereditary qualities
- Brit nuclear physicist (born in Germany) recognized for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- of Bear
- introduced forth, as an animal; brought into life; introduced by delivery.
- Having from birth a particular character; by or from birth; by nature; innate; because, a produced liar.
Old English boren, alternative previous participle of beran (see bear (v.)). Difference between born and borne is 17c.
(p. p.) of Bear
- (v. t.) Brought forth, as an animal; brought into life; introduced by beginning.
- (v. t.) Having from delivery a specific personality; by or from birth; by nature; innate; as, a born liar.
KARL EMIL FRANZOS (1848-1904), German novelist, was born of Jewish parentage on the 25th of October 1848 in Russian Podolia, and spent his early years at Czortkow in Galicia.