Having these types of bones found in composition as big boned strong boned
- having bones as specified
- having had the bones eliminated
- of Bone
- Having (such) bones; -- used in composition; because, big-boned; strong-boned.
- Deprived of bones; since, boned turkey or codfish.
- Manured with bone tissue; as, boned land.
(imp. & p. p.) of Bone
- (a.) Having (these types of) bones; -- found in composition; since, big-boned; strong-boned.
- (a.) Deprived of bones; because, boned turkey or codfish.
- (a.) Manured with bone; because, boned land.
One tormenting impression did not leave him: that those broad- boned reddish hands with hairy wrists visible from under the shirt sleeves, those hands which he loved and hated, held him in their power.