Secure contrary to the explosive force of bombs
- capable withstand the volatile force of bombs and shells
- make safe against bombings
- a chamber (often underground) strengthened against bombing and provided with food and residing facilities; used during environment raids
- Secure contrary to the explosive force of bombs.
- A structure which hefty shot and layer cannot penetrate.
(a.) safe contrary to the volatile force of bombs.
- (letter.) A structure which hefty chance and shell will likely not penetrate.