- See Baudekin
- a dagger with a slender knife
- previously a long hairpin; typically with an ornamental mind
- a tiny sharp-pointed device for punching holes in leather or fabric
- a blunt needle for threading ribbon through loops
- A dagger.
- An implement of steel, bone tissue, ivory, etc., with a sharp point, for making holes by piercing; a /tiletto; an eyeleteer.
- A-sharp tool, like an awl, utilized for selecting /ut letters from a column or web page for making corrections.
- A kind of needle with a big attention and a blunt point, for drawing tape, ribbon, etc., through a cycle or a hem; a tape needle.
- a type of pin utilized by females to fasten hair.
- See Baudekin.
late 14c., boydekin, of unidentified source. The closing shows a diminutive formation, and Celtic was recommended whilst the way to obtain the source.
(n.) A dagger.
- (letter.) An implement of metallic, bone, ivory, etc., with a-sharp point, to make holes by piercing; a /tiletto; an eyeleteer.
- (letter.) A sharp device, like an awl, used for selecting /ut letters from a column or page in creating modifications.
- (n.) A kind of needle with a sizable attention and a blunt point, for drawing tape, ribbon, etc., through a loop or a hem; a tape needle.
- (letter.) A type of pin employed by ladies to fasten the hair.
The copper bodkin is found in S.D.