displaying noisy violence since the wind stormy tumultuous
- blowing in violent and abrupt bursts
- of Bluster
- Exhibiting noisy physical violence, whilst the wind; stormy; tumultuous.
- Uttering noisy threats; loud and swaggering; boisterous.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bluster
- (a.) Exhibiting noisy assault, as wind; stormy; tumultuous.
- (a.) Uttering noisy threats; noisy and swaggering; boisterous.
Heraclius, despite great art and much fine poetry, is injured by the extreme complication of its argument and by the blustering part of Pulcherie.