The work of turning red the appearance of a reddish color or flush upon the cheeks
- Showing blushes rosy-red having a cozy and fine shade like some roses as well as other flowers blooming ruddy roseate
- having a red face from shame or shame or agitation or mental annoyed
- of Blush
- Showing blushes; rosy red; having a warm and delicate shade like some flowers and other flowers; blooming; ruddy; roseate.
- The act of turning purple; the appearance of a reddish shade or flush upon the cheeks.
Blushing is linked into the release of adrenaline and cortisol which courses through human anatomy when people get excited, feel force or are stressed. The hormone additionally diverts blood flow from digestive system and shunts it to significant muscles going for a burst of power. As a side impact, our bloodstream that deliver blood to our faces dilate, indicating they relax or available, allowing more bloodstream to reach the top of your face causing all of them to make red.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blush
- (a.) Showing blushes; rosy red; having a warm and delicate shade like some roses alongside flowers; blooming; ruddy; roseate.
- (n.) The act of switching purple; the appearance of a reddish color or flush upon the cheeks.
The count, laughing, nudged the blushing Sonya and pointed to her former adorer.