The work of making blue as bluing of steel
- familiar with whiten washing or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- an ongoing process that produces one thing blue (or bluish)
- of Blue
- The work of making blue; because, the bluing of steel.
- One thing to offer a bluish tint, as indigo, or arrangements employed by washerwomen.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blue
- (n.) The act of rendering blue; because, the bluing of metal.
- (letter.) One thing to give a bluish tint, as indigo, or preparations utilized by washerwomen.