A plant of genus Campanula particularly the Campanula rotundifolia which holds blue bell-shaped flowers the harebell
- occasionally placed in genus Scilla
- the most handsome prairie wildflowers having large erect bell-shaped bluish flowers; of wet locations in prairies and areas from eastern Colorado and Nebraska south to New Mexico and Tx
- perennial of north hemisphere with slender stems and bell-shaped blue flowers
- A plant for the genus Campanula, especially the Campanula rotundifolia, which bears blue bell-shaped flowers; the harebell.
- A plant of genus Scilla (Scilla nutans).
(letter.) A plant of the genus Campanula, especially the Campanula rotundifolia, which bears blue bell-shaped plants; the harebell.
- (letter.) A plant for the genus Scilla (Scilla nutans).
Nutans is the bluebell or wild hyacinth; Ornithogalum (Europe, Africa and west Asia) is closely allied to Scilla0.