- a tube that directs atmosphere or gasoline into a flame to concentrate temperature
- a tube through which darts can be shot by blowing
- A blowgun.
- an identical tool, commonly of tin, used by boys for discharging paper wads and other light missiles.
- an extended wrought iron tube, on end of which the workman gathers an amount of "metal" (melted glass), and whereby he hits to enhance or profile it; -- called additionally blowing tube, and blowpipe.
(letter.) A blowgun.
- (n.) The same tool, generally of tin, used by boys for discharging report wads as well as other light missiles.
- (letter.) An extended wrought iron pipe, regarding end of which the workman collects a quantity of "metal" (melted cup), and whereby he blows to expand or contour it; -- labeled as also blowing tube, and blowpipe.