one of extremely reasonable skin with light locks and light-blue eyes
- an individual with fair epidermis and hair
- becoming or having light-colored skin and tresses and in most cases blue or grey eyes
- a light grayish yellow to near-white
- Of a reasonable color; light-colored; since, blond tresses; a blond complexion.
- an individual of really reasonable skin, with light locks and light blue-eyes.
- A kind of silk lace originally for the color of raw silk, today occasionally colored; -- labeled as also blond lace.
late 15c.; see blond (adj.).
(v. t.) Of a fair color; light-colored; since, blond hair; a blond skin.
- (letter.) Someone of really reasonable complexion, with light locks and light-blue eyes.
- (n.) A type of silk lace originally of the colour of raw silk, today sometimes colored; -- labeled as also blond lace.
She was nearly as tall as he, a natural blonde or the customer of a very good beautician.