The act of mingling
- the work of mixing components collectively completely
- a gradation concerning tiny or imperceptible differences between grades
- of Blend
- The work of mingling.
- the strategy of laying on different tints so that they may mingle collectively while damp, and tone into one another insensibly.
Merging term and ordinary life insurance coverage.
planning method that integrates components with a spoon, beater or liquefier to produce a uniform combination.
The work of merging a term life insurance policy with a typical life insurance policy.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blend
- (letter.) The work of mingling.
- (n.) The method of laying on different tints so that they may socialize together while wet, and tone into one another insensibly.
Its vegetation is in point of fact of a composite character, and is constituted by the meeting and more or less blending of adjoining floras, - those of Persia and the south-eastern Mediterranean area to the north-west, of Siberia to the north, of China to the east, and of Malaya to the south-east.