A blast destruction by fun or by some pernicious cause
- unpleasantly loud and acute
- causing injury or blight; specially affecting with abrupt assault or plague or harm
- of Blast
- a great time; destruction by a great time, or by some pernicious cause.
- The work or procedure of one that, or what, blasts; the business of one just who blasts.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blast
- (letter.) Fun; destruction by fun, or by some pernicious cause.
- (n.) The act or means of one that, or whatever, blasts; the business of just one who blasts.
Or sorcery is blasting the happiness of the suppliant (see Hastings's Dict.