- Of or regarding the biquadrate or 4th energy
- concerning the 4th and no greater energy of a quantity or level
- an algebraic equation or purpose of the 4th level
- an equation of the fourth degree
- a polynomial of 4th degree
- Of or related to the biquadrate, or 4th energy.
- A biquadrate.
- A biquadratic equation.
(a.) Of or pertaining to the biquadrate, or 4th energy.
- (letter.) A biquadrate.
- (letter.) A biquadratic equation.
The biquadratic parabola has, in its most general form, the equa 'tion' 4 -1-cx2 -1-dx -fie, and consists of a serpentinous and two parabolic branches (fig.