primitive predaceous us seafood covered with difficult machines and having long jaws with needlelike teeth
- elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws; abundant in seaside seas
- slender long-beaked seafood of temperate Atlantic seas
- huge warm-water online game fish having a prolonged and curved toothless upper jaw
- A name put on a few distinct fishes
- The garfish (Tylosurus, / Belone, longirostris) andu000du000a allied types.
- The saury, a slender seafood regarding the Atlantic shore (Scomberesox saurus).
- The Tetrapturus albidus, a big oceanic species related into the swordfish; the spearfish.
- The American fresh-water garpike (Lepidosteus osseus).
(letter.) A name put on several distinct fishes
- (n.) The garfish (Tylosurus, / Belone, longirostris) and allied types.
- (n.) The saury, a slender fish of Atlantic coastline (Scomberesox saurus).
- (n.) The Tetrapturus albidus, a sizable oceanic types about the swordfish; the spearfish.
- (n.) The American fresh-water garpike (Lepidosteus osseus).