to get an ascendency over by charms or incantations to impact esp to injure by witchcraft or sorcery
- attract; cause to be enamored
- entice strongly, like with a magnet
- cast a spell over someone or something like that; put a hex on some body or something like that
- To gain an ascendency over by charms or incantations; to influence (esp. to injure) by witchcraft or sorcery.
- To appeal; to fascinate; to kindly to such a diploma as to get rid of the energy of opposition; to enchant.
for a girl to grind the dick of some guy who's relaxing while holding itesp. until she tends to make him cum
c.1200, biwicchen, from be- + Old English wiccian "to enchant, to apply witchcraft" (identify witch). Literal to start with, figurative feeling of "to fascinate" is from 1520s. *Bewiccian might have been around in Old English, but it is not attested. Relevant: Bewitched; bewitching; bewitchingly.
(v. t.) To achieve an ascendency over by charms or incantations; to impact (esp. to injure) by witchcraft or sorcery.
- (v. t.) To appeal; to fascinate; to kindly to like a diploma on get rid of the power of resistance; to enchant.