To think to recollect to think about
- To call in your thoughts to remember or provide recollection representation or consideration to believe to consider generally speaking accompanied by a reflexive pronoun usually with of or that ahead of the topic of idea
- consider or ponder one thing carefully
- cause yourself to take into account one thing
- To call in your thoughts; to recall or provide recollection, reflection, or consideration; to consider; to consider; -- typically followed by a reflexive pronoun, usually with of or that ahead of the topic of thought.
- to imagine; to recollect; to consider.
reflexive verb, Old English be
(v. t.) To phone in your thoughts; to remember or provide recollection, representation, or consideration; to consider; to think about; -- typically followed closely by a reflexive pronoun, usually with of or that ahead of the topic of thought.
- (v. i.) to believe; to reflect upon; to consider.
But I had not proceeded far, when I began to bethink me that the Captain with whom I was to sail yet remained unseen by me; though, indeed, in many cases, a whale-ship will be completely fitted out, and receive all her crew on board, ere the captain makes himself visible by arriving to take command; for sometimes these voyages are so prolonged, and the shore intervals at home so exceedingly brief, that if the captain have a family, or any absorbing concernment of that sort, he does not trouble himself much about his ship in port, but leaves her to the owners till all is ready for sea.