A domestic pet additionally collectively cattle as various other kinds of bestial
- Belonging to a monster or even the course of beasts
- resembling a beast; showing insufficient person sensibility
- owned by a beast, or to the class of beasts.
- Having the characteristics of a beast; intense; below the dignity of explanation or mankind; unreasonable; carnal; beastly; sexy.
- A domestic pet; also collectively, cattle; since, other forms of bestial.
belated 14c., from Old French bestial (13c.) "relating to animals, stupid, foolish, bestial" and straight from Latin bestialis "like a beast," from bestia (see beast). Sense of "below the self-esteem of a person" is from c.1400, and perhaps its use is unjust into beasts.
(a.) owned by a beast, or even to the course of beasts.
- (a.) Getting the characteristics of a beast; intense; below the self-esteem of explanation or mankind; irrational; carnal; beastly; sexy.
- (n.) A domestic pet; also collectively, cattle; because, other kinds of bestial.
So far the peculiar mark of the wilder American tribe legends is the bestial character of the divine beings, which is also illustrated in Australia and Africa, while the bestial clothing, feathers or fur, drops but slowly off Indra, Zeus and the Egyptian Ammon, and the Scandinavian Odin.