One considerably liked
- considerably adored dear towards heart
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- of Belove
- Greatly liked; dear towards the heart.
- One considerably adored.
belated 14c., from previous participle of verb belove (c.1200), from be- + loven "to love" (see love (v.)). Noun meaning "one who's beloved" is from 1520s.
(imp. & p. p.) of Belove
- (p. p. & a.) Greatly liked; dear to the heart.
- (letter.) One significantly liked.
On June 9, Monica Cutler, asleep in the arms of her beloved Harry Turnball, failed to wake from her snug and happy dreams.