whatever belongs to 1 that which relates to one hence items or results
- glee felt in a secure relationship
- of Belong
- That which belongs to 1; that which relates to one; therefore, products or results.
- That which is related to a principal or better thing; an appendage; an appurtenance.
- Family; relations; home.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Belong
- (letter.) Whatever belongs to a single; that which relates to one; thus, goods or impacts.
- (letter.) What is connected with a principal or higher thing; an appendage; an appurtenance.
- (letter.) Family; relations; family.
PODOPHYLLIN, a drug obtained from the rhizome of the American mandrake or may apple, Podophyllum peltatum, an herbaceous perennial belonging to the natural order Berberidaceae, indigenous in woods in Canada and the United States.