One who feels person who is persuaded associated with truth or reality of some doctrine person or thing
- a supporter who takes some thing as real
- somebody who has actually spiritual belief
- one that thinks; a person who is persuaded of this truth or truth of some doctrine, individual, or thing.
- one that provides credit to your truth associated with the Scriptures, as a revelation from God; a Christian; -- in a far more restricted good sense, one which obtains Christ as his Savior, and takes just how of salvation unfolded within the gospel.
- One who was accepted to all the liberties of divine worship and instructed in all the mysteries of the Christian faith, in difference from a catechumen, or one however under training.
"one having faith in faith," 1540s, agent noun from believe.
(letter.) Person who thinks; one who is persuaded regarding the truth or truth of some doctrine, individual, or thing.
- (n.) A person who provides credit to the truth regarding the Scriptures, as the truth from God; a Christian; -- in an even more limited feeling, one that gets Christ as his Savior, and takes the way in which of salvation unfolded in the gospel.
- (n.) Person who was admitted to all the the legal rights of divine worship and instructed in every the secrets of this Christian faith, in difference from a catechumen, or one however under training.
In theology he was not a naturalist or a deist, but a believer in the necessity of revealed religion for salvation.