a bed and its furnishings materials of a bed whether for man or creature bedclothes litter
- material used to supply a bed for pets
- coverings being applied to a bed
- of Bed
- A bed and its particular furniture; materials of a bed, whether for man or creature; bedclothes; litter.
- their state or place of bedrooms and levels.
later Old English beddinge "bedding, sleep covering," from sleep. Indicating "bottom level of something" is from c.1400.
also known as stocking up. It is an interior unit which is used to suppress barrel vibration. (sport: Shooting - Rifle Shooting)
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bed
- (n.) A bed and its furniture; materials of a bed, whether for man or monster; bedclothes; litter.
- (letter.) The state or place of bedrooms and levels.
Experience shows that, although spherical pebbles are to be avoided, Portland cement adheres tightly to smooth flint surfaces, and that rough stones often give a less compact concrete than smooth ones on account of the difficulty of bedding them into the matrix when laying the concrete.