Resembling beads tiny round and glistening
- little and circular and shiny like a shiny bead or button
- covered with beads or jewels or sequins
- Resembling beads; small, circular, and glistening.
- Covered or ornamented with, or as with, beads.
- described as beads; because, beady alcohol.
in mention of eyes, 1826, from bead (n.) + -y (2). Relevant: Beadily; beadiness.
(a.) Resembling beads; tiny, round, and glistening.
- (a.) Covered or ornamented with, or just like, beads.
- (a.) Characterized by beads; since, beady liquor.
I didn't want to see her beady eyes looking back at me so I avoided the mirror.