a person who has got charge of a bathorse along with his load
- A weight found in the East varying based on the locality in chicken the higher batman is about 157 pounds the less just a fourth of the at Aleppo and Smyrna the batman is 17 pounds
- an orderly assigned to serve a British military officer
- a body weight used in the East, differing based on the locality; in chicken, the higher batman is mostly about 157 weight, the lesser just a 4th of this; at Aleppo and Smyrna, the batman is 17 pounds.
- a person who may have fee of a bathorse and his load.
"officer's servant," initially armed forces title for "man in control of a bat-horse and its own load," 1755, from bat "pack-saddle" (late 14c.), from Old French bast (Modern French b
Batman – The Animated Series
(letter.) A weight utilized in the East, varying in line with the locality; in chicken, the more batman is approximately 157 weight, the smaller only a fourth of this; at Aleppo and Smyrna, the batman is 17 weight.
- (letter.) A guy who may have cost of a bathorse and his load.
Parramatta, Richmond and Windsor had indeed been founded within the first decade of the colony's existence; Newcastle, Maitland and Morpeth, near the coast to the north of Sydney, had been begun during the earlier years of the 19th century; but the towns of the interior, Goulburn, Bathurst and others, were not commenced till about 1835, in which year the site of Melbourne was first occupied by Batman and Fawkner.