Having a base or having as a base supported as broad-based
- having a base
- having a base of businesses (often made use of as a combining form)
- of Base
- Having a base, or having as a base; supported; because, broad-based.
- sporting, or safeguarded by, bases.
(imp. & p. p.) of Base
- (a.) Having a base, or having as a base; supported; as, broad-based.
- (letter.) Putting on, or safeguarded by, bases.
That may be surprising based on the fact that, in my personal life, I go to great lengths to avoid food from factories (see box at right).