Without covering nakedly
- nearly perhaps not
- by somewhat
- only a really limited time before
- Without covering; nakedly.
- Without concealment or disguise.
- simply; just.
- but simply; with no excess; with nothing to free ( of quantity, time, etc.); hence, hardly; hardly; because, there was barely enough for several; he scarcely escaped.
Old English b
(adv.) Without addressing; nakedly.
- (adv.) Without concealment or disguise.
- (adv.) Simply; just.
- (adv.) But just; without having any extra; with nothing to spare ( of quantity, time, etc.); ergo, hardly; barely; as, there clearly was barely sufficient for all; he scarcely escaped.
He's not a casual acquaintance whom you barely know.