person who balances or utilizes a balance
- an acrobat which balances himself in difficult jobs
- either regarding the standard hind wings of dipterous insects; useful for maintaining balance during journey
- One who balances, or makes use of a balance.
- In Diptera, the standard posterior wing.
(battery pack) balancer [battery charging you]
(n.) One that balances, or makes use of a balance.
- (letter.) In Diptera, the standard posterior wing.
A long and bushy tail, for instance, is a useful balancer and is a not uncommon feature in mammals which lead an active arboreal life.