A wheel which regulates the beats or pulses of a wristwatch or chronometer giving answers to towards the pendulum of a clock also known as merely a balance
- a wheel that regulates the price of movement in a device; specifically a wheel oscillating resistant to the hairspring of a timepiece to manage its beat
- A wheel which regulates the beats or pulses of a wristwatch or chronometer, answering into pendulum of a-clock; -- categorised as just a balance.
- A ratchet-shaped scape wheel, that some watches is put to work because of the axis for the balance wheel appropriate (in those watches labeled as a balance).
- A wheel which imparts regularity to the moves of any engine or machine; a fly wheel.
A wheel which regulates the music or pulses of a wrist watch or chronometer, responding to toward pendulum of a-clock; -- known as just a balance.
- A ratchet-shaped scape wheel, which in some watches is applied because of the axis of the stability wheel proper (in those watches called a balance).
- A wheel which imparts regularity into the movements of every motor or device; a fly wheel.
In other fine adjustments by means of springs and balance wheels either a micrometer screw is moved (Zeiss), or a curved disk fixed to the balance wheel is turned (Leitz), or an oblique disk arranged more or less in a circle and attached to the balance wheel is revolved (Reichert).