To sew with backstitches regarding backstitch a seam
- A stitch made by setting the needle right back associated with end associated with the last stitch and bringing it out in front of the end
- do backstitches
- an overlapping stitch made by beginning the next stitch on center of this preceding one
- A stitch produced by establishing the needle straight back regarding the end of the last stitch, and bringing it out while watching end.
- To sew with backstitches; since, to backstitch a seam.
(n.) A stitch produced by setting the needle straight back associated with the end of this final stitch, and bringing it out at the end.
- (v. i.) To sew with backstitches; because, to backstitch a seam.