A priest of Bacchus
- Bacchanalian partial to drunken revelry wine enjoying reveling carousing
- someone who partcipates in drinking bouts
- a drunken reveller; a devotee of Bacchus
- (traditional mythology) a priest or votary of Bacchus
- A priest of Bacchus.
- A bacchanal; a reveler.
- Bacchanalian; keen on drunken revelry; wine-loving; reveling; carousing.
(letter.) A priest of Bacchus.
- (letter.) A bacchanal; a reveler.
- (a.) Bacchanalian; fond of drunken revelry; wine-loving; reveling; carousing.