Of or related to the ear as aural medication and surgery
- Of or regarding the atmosphere or even to an aura
- associated with or characterized by an aura
- of or related to hearing or even the ear
- Of or pertaining to the air, or even an aura.
- Of or with respect to the ear; as, aural medication and surgery.
1847, "pertaining to your ear," from Latin auris "ear" (see ear (n.1)) + -al (1). Indicating "received or identified by ear" is attested from 1860. Related: Aurally.
discussing the ear.
(a.) Of or regarding the air, or even to an aura.
- (a.) Of or regarding the ear; as, aural medicine and surgery.
There is, I am told, tactile memory as well as visual and aural memory.