That which is attributed an excellent which can be thought to be owned by or built-in in someone or thing a vital or essential residential property or characteristic
- To ascribe to consider some thing as due or proper to to refer as an effect to a reason to impute to designate to consider as owned by
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished
- feature or credit to
- decide as to in which some thing belongs in a scheme
- an abstraction belonging to or attribute of an entity
- To ascribe; to consider (anything) as because of or appropriate (to); to refer, as a result to a cause; to impute; to assign; to consider as that belong (to).
- what is attributed; a good which can be considered as owned by, or built-in in, you or thing; an important or essential residential property or attribute.
- A conventional image of company, character, or identity, put into any specific figure; since, a club is the feature of Hercules.
- high quality, etc., denoted by an attributive; an attributive adjunct or adjective.
1.an appealing element a product has actually that'll make a customer are interested to buy it. It really is what the vendor desires you to contemplate their particular item. 2.the aesthetic elemet placed on a numeric scale. It is versus two extremes and is decided to be worthwhile or otherwise not
belated 14c., "assign, bestow," from Latin attributus, past participle of attribuere "assign to, include, bestow;" figuratively "to attribute, ascribe, impute," from ad- "to" + tribuere "assign, give, bestow" (see tribute). Relevant: Attributed; attributing.
- "quality ascribed to some one," belated 14c., from Latin attributum "anything attributed," noun usage of neuter of attributus (see attribute (v.)). Distinguished through the verb by pronunciation.
1. Advertising: A characteristic or feature of something this is certainly considered to attract consumers. Attributes usually represent a manufacturer's or a seller's perspective and not always compared to a person. Attributes of immediate coffee, including, can sometimes include its aroma, flavor, shade, caffeine content, packaging and presentation, cost, shelf-life, origin, etc. Characteristics only have two possible rankings (bad or positive) indicated as acceptable or unacceptable, desirable or unwelcome, good or bad, etc. 2. Engineering: an aesthetic but nondimensional feature this is certainly quantified through the use of a numerical scale (particularly Likert Scale) involving the two severe values, eg acceptable-not appropriate, good-bad, or satisfactory-unsatisfactory. 3. Statistics: an attribute of a method that numerical dimensions can not be made therefore (irrespective of their value) can't be addressed as an adjustable in quantitative evaluation.
Commonly, what is proper to something (Latm, ad-tribuere, to assign, to ascribe, to bestow). Loosely assimilated to a quality, a property, a characteristic, a peculiarity, a circumstance, circumstances, a category, a mode or an accident, though you will find variations among every one of these terms. For example, a quality is an inherent residential property (the qualities of matter), while an attribute refers to the real properties of anything only indirectly known (the attributes of Jesus). Another difference between feature and quality is the fact that the former is the attributes of an infinite being, although the latter is used for the characteristics of a finite being. In metaphysics, an attribute is really what is indispensable to a spiritual or material compound; or what conveys the type of anything; or that without which something is impossible. As a result, it implies fundamentally a relation to some substance which its an aspect or conception. Nonetheless it may not be a substance, because it cannot occur on it's own. The transcendental attributes are those which belong to a being since it is a being: you can find three of these, the one, the genuine therefore the good, each adding some thing good on idea of being. The word attribute happens to be whilst still being is used much more readily, with different implications, by substantialist systems. Within the seventeenth century, for instance, it denoted the manifestations of material. [therefore, Descartes regarded expansion and thought while the two ultimate, simple and initial attributes of reality, all else becoming adjustments of these. With Spinoza, expansion and thought became truly the only known attributes of Deity, each expressing in an absolute fashion, though not exclusively, the unlimited essence of Jesus since the just material. The change within the meaning of substance after Hume and Kant is most beneficial illustrated by this quotation from Whitehead: "We diverge from Descartes by keeping that just what he has got called main characteristics of actual bodies, are actually the kinds of inner interactions between actual events and within real events" (Process and Reality, p. 471).] The use of the notion of feature, but continues to be favoured by contemporary thinkers. Thus, John Boodin talks associated with the five characteristics of reality, namely: Energy (way to obtain task), area (extension), Time (modification), Consciousness (active awareness), and Form (organization, construction). In theodicy, the term characteristic can be used the essential attributes of God. The divine qualities would be the various aspects under which God is viewed, each becoming addressed as a separate perfection. As Jesus is without structure, we realize him only in a mediate and synthetic way thrgugh their characteristics. In logic, a feature is that that will be predicated or anything, whatever Is affirmed or rejected of subject of an idea. More especially, an attribute could be both a category or a predicable; nonetheless it is not a person materially. Qualities might be crucial or accidental, required or contingent. In grammar, an attribute is an adjective, or an adjectival term, or a comparable adjunct articulating a characteristic labeled a topic through a verb. Due to this guide, an attribute are often a substantive, as a class-name, however a suitable name generally. An attribute is never a verb, therefore varying from a predicate which could include a verb often having some item or qualifying terms. In all-natural record, what's permanent and important in a species, someone or perhaps in its components. In therapy, it denotes just how (such as for instance power, duration or high quality) where sensations, feelings or pictures may vary from another. In art, an attribute is a material or the standard logo, difference or design. -- T.G.
(v. t.) To ascribe; to take into account (anything) as due or proper (to); to mention, as an effect to a cause; to impute; to designate; to think about as belonging (to).
- (letter.) That which is attributed; an excellent which is regarded as belonging to, or built-in in, one or thing; a vital or essential residential property or feature.
- (n.) Reputation.
- (letter.) A conventional representation of workplace, character, or identity, added to any certain figure; as, a club could be the characteristic of Hercules.
- (n.) high quality, etc., denoted by an attributive; an attributive adjunct or adjective.
Foxe and Knox attribute to him a prophecy of the death of the Cardinal, who was assassinated on May 29 following, partly at any rate in revenge for Wishart's death.